Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

romanos27

Ticket Prices

14 posts in this topic

Anybody looked to buy Hawks tickets recently? So much for the idea that some folks might lose interest during/due to the lockout. You can't get a seat in the 300 level for under $100-120. Good news: it appears that the lockout had no effect on people's interest in hockey. Bad news: the concept of supply & demand is real. Fewer games means even higher ticket prices.

We should get together hawks1835... Im going to that game too.. I hit up all the Edmonton games as I live here.

i am going to Edmonton in April you should look at prices in Canada. Crazy

Yeah, I know. I took the family to a game in Montreal a couple years ago and it was crazy. Though, to be honest, it wasn't much worse than it is in Chicago. Luckily, I live fairly close to Columbus, where you can always score good seats for cheap.

Hey romanos27, not all of us are concerned with how much we can get for tickets. I just wanted what I paid for mine so I could apply the money into a full 2013/14 season. So I have sold nearly all now, at face value, and with the 7 games I still have I have more people wanting them then I have games left. So I will be able to get all my money back for this tainted season. Will also be selling the home opener for next season if there is any sort of reference to this bogus year, in particular if they raise a banner. No interest! And yes, I know I am in the minority, but it's the way I feel. I respect everyone's opinions for getting back into the game after the lockout, please don't criticize me for holding my ground!

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, February 18, 2013 - Lots o' COC Violations · Report post

Hey romanos27, not all of us are concerned with how much we can get for tickets. I just wanted what I paid for mine so I could apply the money into a full 2013/14 season. So I have sold nearly all now, at face value, and with the 7 games I still have I have more people wanting them then I have games left. So I will be able to get all my money back for this tainted season. Will also be selling the home opener for next season if there is any sort of reference to this bogus year, in particular if they raise a banner. No interest! And yes, I know I am in the minority, but it's the way I feel. I respect everyone's opinions for getting back into the game after the lockout, please don't criticize me for holding my ground!

What an idiot How can you call yourself a fan and have season tickets and then say if the Hawks win the Stanley Cup you will have no interest? i think you're little "stand" here is nothing more than an attention ploy - you should be eating crow right now and fall on the sword knowing you shunned this team and unloaded all your tickets because of the lockout. But I'm sure you're watching them on TV and very jealous over this 12-0-3 start and thinking what a dumb move you made But instead of eating crow you're now upping the ante to say you have no interest if the Hawks win it all. What a joke!

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, February 18, 2013 - Lots o' COC Violations · Report post

What an idiot How can you call yourself a fan and have season tickets and then say if the Hawks win the Stanley Cup you will have no interest? i think you're little "stand" here is nothing more than an attention ploy - you should be eating crow right now and fall on the sword knowing you shunned this team and unloaded all your tickets because of the lockout. But I'm sure you're watching them on TV and very jealous over this 12-0-3 start and thinking what a dumb move you made But instead of eating crow you're now upping the ante to say you have no interest if the Hawks win it all. What a joke!

You calling anyone in the world an idiot is funny as hell. You're a piece of human trash. Regardless of Phil's thoughts, you have zero room to talk.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, February 18, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

You calling anyone in the world an idiot is funny as hell. You're a piece of human trash. Regardless of Phil's thoughts, you have zero room to talk.

You are free to join Phil in your little boycott. I'll buy every ticket you want to unload.

You are free to join Phil in your little boycott. I'll buy every ticket you want to unload.

I haven't boycotted anything. You're just a piece of trash, and shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot.

Wiz is spot on with any Blackhawks fan boycotting a banner raising ceremony.

Why would that person even bother calling himself a fan?

Tilting at windmills is so quaint.

His opinion and nothing more. It also doesn't make him stupid for not wanting to profit off of the tickets. People with real jobs don't need to profit off of the labors of others that have an actual skill.

His opinion and nothing more. It also doesn't make him stupid for not wanting to profit off of the tickets. People with real jobs don't need to profit off of the labors of others that have an actual skill.

No problem - go ahead and boycott with Phil and Stosh and sell off all your tickets as well. And then when the banner is raised you too can say you were proud you were not there. Those of us that are real fans will be there to support this team and will continue to enjoy this season with the other actual fans.