SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Blackhawks Apps Blackhawks Facebook Blackhawks on Twitter Blackhawks Newsletter Blackhawks Mobile Blackhawks Blog Blackhawks Pinterest
Message Boards

Mini Uc

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Luxornv

Luxornv

All Star

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Some of you in the chat last night may have seen this, but I wanted to share it some more. I took a picture shortly after a goal in game 3 against the Canucks in the 2011 playoffs. I had been messing around with Gimp on my computer and tried the tilt shift effect with it to get the fake miniature look to it. Below is the result.

Posted Image

#2 Creature1958

Creature1958

Perennial All Star

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostLuxornv, on 28 January 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

Some of you in the chat last night may have seen this, but I wanted to share it some more. I took a picture shortly after a goal in game 3 against the Canucks in the 2011 playoffs. I had been messing around with Gimp on my computer and tried the tilt shift effect with it to get the fake miniature look to it. Below is the result.

Posted Image
He's lying!!! He built that with toothpicks and elmer's glue but sadly had to use a non lead based paint which gives it a bit of a blur...........oh wait the blur came from the leaded paint!! silly me.

Hey Lux still looks as good as last night awesome job!!!

#3 Nuckluck

Nuckluck

All Star

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostCreature1958, on 28 January 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

He's lying!!! He built that with toothpicks and elmer's glue but sadly had to use a non lead based paint which gives it a bit of a blur...........oh wait the blur came from the leaded paint!! silly me.

Hey Lux still looks as good as last night awesome job!!!

Is there an effect where you can erase Toews and Bolland?   I am just asking hypothetically.   And for a friend....

Looks good Lux.  :)

Regards

N.

#4 hawktawktv

hawktawktv

Draft Pick

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

looks awesome!  nice job.