Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crazyhawk

Kyle Beach

271 posts in this topic

ya know kyle's been successful at every level except this one......I might get roasted and I'm not drinking

the beach koolaid but I think he might be one of those guys if allowed to play in the nhl he might turn

it around and be pretty good......there's always a few like that...he's still young and the skill set is there

for sure.......just a thought......

mike

ya know kyle's been successful at every level except this one......I might get roasted and I'm not drinking

the beach koolaid but I think he might be one of those guys if allowed to play in the nhl he might turn

it around and be pretty good......there's always a few like that...he's still young and the skill set is there

for sure.......just a thought......

mike

There are those cases--but making the jump from juniors to pro is often a very good indicator of future success. Every single player in the AHL has been successful at every level prior.

Very true. I also think he'd be a clubhouse cancer - I don't like his attitude or work ethic. Glad he's not on the roster.

I've heard this was the case back in his junior (WHL) days, but since turning pro in the AHL he's actually been professional. This might be one of those stigmas that although no longer true, still sticks with him. It looks like the HV71 brass had nothing but good things to say about him, but then again he was only there for 7 games. I'm still interested to see what's next for Beach...I haven't heard any news.

That said, the 2008 draft really sucked for the Hawks. Only 2 guys have even played in the NHL. Ben Smith (26 games) and Shawn Lalonde (1 game).

I've heard this was the case back in his junior (WHL) days, but since turning pro in the AHL he's actually been professional. This might be one of those stigmas that although no longer true, still sticks with him. It looks like the HV71 brass had nothing but good things to say about him, but then again he was only there for 7 games. I'm still interested to see what's next for Beach...I haven't heard any news.

That said, the 2008 draft really sucked for the Hawks. Only 2 guys have even played in the NHL. Ben Smith (26 games) and Shawn Lalonde (1 game).

Beach is now back with Rockford, he practiced with them this morning.

30tigk3.jpg

Does this mean that he comes back to play for Rockford........or will he be a Walleye for Halloween?

GO HAWKS!!!!!

For your sake, friend, hopefully he doesn't become a Muskellunge and you hook into him this week!

Beach is now back with Rockford, he practiced with them this morning.

Thanks for the update. You are an IceHogs insider!

Maybe this will be a wake up call for him. If every other prospect in the organization getting a chance before him wasn't already.

For your sake, friend, hopefully he doesn't become a Muskellunge and you hook into him this week!

Unfortunately yoop,I didn't hook ANY but got some nice Pike. I also confirmed the fact that I'm a warm weather fisherman.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Welcome back, hsbob! And the Hawks did get their four points while you were gone fishing! I remember using my boat one year for ice fishing. Unfortunately, I had to get a different boat the next summer for open water fishing.

Welcome back, hsbob! And the Hawks did get their four points while you were gone fishing! I remember using my boat one year for ice fishing. Unfortunately, I had to get a different boat the next summer for open water fishing.

I said that I expected you knuckle-heads to get us four while I was gone and I'm DAM proud of all of you!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

I liked the fact that Beach was able to get in the heads of the opposition last year and rattled their cage. But he did lead the team in penalty minutes. So I'm hoping he will be a bit more disciplined this year when it comes to taking penalties.

I feel this is the year for him to prove himself or he will be gone.

I liked the fact that Beach was able to get in the heads of the opposition last year and rattled their cage. But he did lead the team in penalty minutes. So I'm hoping he will be a bit more disciplined this year when it comes to taking penalties.

I feel this is the year for him to prove himself or he will be gone.

I made the trek out to Milwaukee last night and got to see Beach play his first game since returning from Sweden. It was good to see him back and his only penalty was a DOG. I'm not ready to make any assessments on his game yet, but will be at the game tomorrow as well. He excels at getting under the other teams' skin, and I look forward to seeing a lot of that.

Here is a GREAT link about Kyle Beach with his interview he gave after his hat trick the other night.

http://thethirdmanin.com/2013/12/02/exclusive-interview-with-kyle-beach/

There's a ton there, especially if you listen to the two interviews then follow the link to his interview in Sweden.

I'd really like to know exactly what his "bad conduct" off the ice is.

Here is a GREAT link about Kyle Beach with his interview he gave after his hat trick the other night.

http://thethirdmanin.com/2013/12/02/exclusive-interview-with-kyle-beach/

There's a ton there, especially if you listen to the two interviews then follow the link to his interview in Sweden.

Thanks Grim. The interviews with Dent & Beach are both excellent. Overall, one of the best links I've ever followed on these message boards. Thanks again.

http://thethirdmanin...ith-kyle-beach/

Wow, just about every question I've had about Beach has been answered in your link. Awesome find.

I'd like to know what those conduct problems are too since Dent inferred they have been going on his whole career in Rockford. Although if that's the case why is the coach doing something about it just now instead of 2 years ago?

Another random thought that came to mind is maybe Beach actually has mental health issues? The reason I bring this up is Brandon Marshall in the NFL. What was thought to be "attitude problems" was an actual disorder.

The last thing I found interesting was that Beach was as shocked that the Hawks offered him a new contract as I was.

Wow, just about every question I've had about Beach has been answered in your link. Awesome find.

I'd like to know what those conduct problems are too since Dent inferred they have been going on his whole career in Rockford. Although if that's the case why is the coach doing something about it just now instead of 2 years ago?

Another random thought that came to mind is maybe Beach actually has mental health issues? The reason I bring this up is Brandon Marshall in the NFL. What was thought to be "attitude problems" was an actual disorder.

The last thing I found interesting was that Beach was as shocked that the Hawks offered him a new contract as he was.

Its no secret he's been knocked out a few times and isn't a very good fighter. He tries but he's not the enforcer he thinks is and I'm sure he has brain damage.

Kyle Beach was a healthy scratch for both games this weekend for Hartford. Only has 1pt in 12 games as well. This thread will soon be closed out.

Kyle Beach was a healthy scratch for both games this weekend for Hartford. Only has 1pt in 12 games as well. This thread will soon be closed out.

As will his career

One can only hope...

As will his career

For all the talent he has . He and Alui really screwed things up. Both had great talent. And felt it necessary to engage in stupidness. Rather than their craft!!!