The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Granada

Boyle Instead Of Bowden On Hawks Pgl

Whoever's idea it was at Comcast to put Boyle instead of Bowden on Hawks PGL, thank you.

Guess they decided to switch the two, as Boyle now does Hawks PGL with Konroyd, and Bowden is paired with the Bears PGL crew.

Whoever's idea it was at Comcast to put Boyle instead of Bowden on Hawks PGL, thank you.

Guess they decided to switch the two, as Boyle now does Hawks PGL with Konroyd, and Bowden is paired with the Bears PGL crew.

It is weird because Boyle does not have a problem with offering his displeasure and calling a team out which totally goes against McD's grain.

^^ Yup -- that's awesome; you got to love that in an analyst. Hopefully, he doesn't experience the same fate as Mora.

(Oh, and I just want to say: I still miss Kerry Sayers).

Wasn't thrilled when they made Boden the Bears PGL guy at least they gave this to Boyle...I guess they rotate out personnel every once in a while...Great to see Pat on the PGL now - hopefully he's not too honest or he'll get the Josh Mora treatment. Still miss Mora as well.

I do miss Sarah Kustok on the broadcasts...but Tracy Myers has been doing well in there when they go to her in game.

Will it lead to being banned if I say that whoever back bit Mora is someone who doesn't have the cojones to face the truth when someone has the courage to say something such as, "They played a bad game tonight"?

When I've done something wrong, I am a grown up and admit it.