Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stosh-1

Blackhawks Tavern In My Basement

95 posts in this topic

That's an insult. My Beiber pictures are professionally framed by Jon at Framer's Alley in Park Ridge.

Seriously though, if you ever need something done, Jon is the guy to go see.

Stosh,

I just joined the forum and just saw this thread with your pictures. Absolutely incredible room! I have had an itch to do something very similar, and my recent house search is centralized on places with a large basement for it haha! The only difference is, I don't plan on mine being exclusive to Blackhawks. I collect any and all sports memorabilia.

Huge inspiration! Thanks for posting your pics!

Stosh,

I just joined the forum and just saw this thread with your pictures. Absolutely incredible room! I have had an itch to do something very similar, and my recent house search is centralized on places with a large basement for it haha! The only difference is, I don't plan on mine being exclusive to Blackhawks. I collect any and all sports memorabilia.

Welcome to the forums!!

Stosh,

Thank you. Best thing is, I get the $100 reward for recruiting new members!

BIB I'll pm you my address.

The rest of the basement is full of other memorabilia. That room is just the Hawks stuff.

WOW Stosh......gawd!!...but that's nice!!.

if i had a basement like that, i might never see daylight again, as long as i could have the beer delivered.

awesome, awesome job. really, really beautiful!

I'm hoping within 15-20 some years I have enough money and a wife that will let me have that. (Iam 21 now so I will be about 35-40 then) I have a bit now I have to show off later this week.

Stosh, I sent you a pm but I don't know if it went through. I've been looking for larger photos of players like the one's you have in your room. I'm not sure the exact dimensions but every time I try to look one up online I cannot find anything. I guess I don't exactly know what the large, framed photos are "called." I've googled, "large Blackhawks pictures," "huge, giant, etc.," but every time the only thing that shows up are 8x10's. If you could point me in the right direction as to where I might be able to find the large images that you have framed, I'd greatly appreciate it.

There's not an easy answer to that. Photos are sometimes very tough to get. If you're looking for images online big enough that you can have printed, you probably won't have much luck. Some of the photos I have signed like the large Toews shots were bought from NHL photo store. They can be pricey. None of these are free, found using google. The market for these is large and every image is owned by someone.

If you're looking to purchase licensed photos, eBay is always a source. Photofile.com sells photos too. If you're looking for the files to print them on your own, I can't help you much there. If that's specifically what you're looking to do, send me a pm and I'll try to give you some tips.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, March 19, 2013 - spam · Report post

Hello!

Disillusion admit's talk at hand writing essays, term papers, dissertations.

Writing an admissions essay.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, March 20, 2013 - SPAM · Report post

louis vuitton handbags Protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber are important for everyone interested in good health. If you're interested in safe and healthy weight loss, they're even more important so that you'll remain healthy and have greater energy and motivation to continue your weight loss efforts. Look around: healthy snack foods and weight control drinks are available in a wide range of choices. Use them as part of a healthy eating plan, and you can drop those pounds without compromising your health or depriving yourself of good tasting foods.

louis vuitton canada outlet Hence apart from discussing the possible remedies and the medicines that help in curing this condition, let us first throw some light on the natural and effective ways with which this can be curbed. Parents of teenagers should keep the following things in mind to make sure that their children come out of this condition without much difficulty.

louis vuitton handbags Always take the time to look over your Facebook content or Twitter post for errors before you hit the submit button. Everything should look very professional. You may have to abbreviate some things to fit them into Twitter messages because of the 140-character limit. Use abbreviations sparingly, even on Twitter. Your content should always appear professional.

louis vuitton canada Be sure to set up "Find My iPad" so that you can find the iPad if you misplace it. It will let you know exactly where your iPad is located and it will allow you to delete any information on it from a remote location. This might seem to be troublesome to deal with, yet you are going to be thankful for this should you ever get separated from your iPad.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, March 21, 2013 - SPAM · Report post

mulberry sale Don't let a person that you do not even know ruin any amount of time that you or your family members spend online. It is much better and safer to identify the person that is harassing you while your online by using a reverse email trace that can provide the person's phone number, the address where they live, where they work, and their name. Having an experienced expert perform this investigation will put the control of your online experience back in your hands where it belong and not in the hands of someone that could possibly even be capable of something worse.

--------------------

Regardless of why someone may be harassing you or one of your family members while you are on the computer, you can identify the person harassing you online simply by having a private investigator perform a reverse email trace. A reverse email look-up is becoming known as one of the best investigations available for being so effective at being able to identify cyber stalkers and people that are causing continuous harassment for another person. A few popular advantages of this type of investigation is that it only requires the email address of the person that you are receiving the harassing messages from and it does not take much time at all before you are supplied with everything needed to identify the guilty party. Another big advantage is that even if the cyber stalker is using AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo or other type of email, a reverse email look-up can still be performed to identify who they are.

http://www.louisvuittonitborse.org In last week's blog, we discussed a few ideas to spruce up your kitchen by adding or replacing a backsplash. Another popular room for makeovers is the bathroom, which like the kitchen can be very costly to update. One possible solution comes from a company called Sentrel.

- One-day installation

- The "look" of real granite, marble and stone travertine

mulberry sale

http://www.louisvuittonitborse.org

louis vuitton outlet online * Be natural.

* Be forgiving of yourself and others.

* Be presentable.

Posted · Hidden by CousCous33, March 24, 2013 - Spam · Report post

Очень рада Встрече с Вами!

В авиакомпаниях в.

Очень рада Встрече с Вами!

В авиакомпаниях в.

Agree to disagree! And never say stuff like that about Stoshy here again! :(

Regards

N.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, March 24, 2013 - SPAM · Report post

Рад Встрече!

Анекдот Про Большой Член

Posted · Hidden by CousCous33, March 24, 2013 - Can o Spam · Report post

Рада Встрече!

Купить мужские сумки.

Мaгaзин сумки.Опт сумка.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, March 24, 2013 - SPAM · Report post

Я хочу рассказать про свой опыт в азартных играх.

Рада Встрече!

Игровые автоматы бесплатно гейминаторы.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, March 27, 2013 - SPAM · Report post

Need advice on what to write about for English Lit paper?</br>I have to write an argumentive essay over Death of a Salesman, and I can not come up with what angle to write over, the teacher said do not argue over the obvious so any ideas and please give examples to get me started, thanks!Is the holocaust and world war 2 the same thing?</br>I need to write an essay and wasnt entirely sure.

It is with much hard work that we came up with this article on Technology Research Paper Topics, cover letter no nameIt is rather inviting to go on writing on Personal Statement About Yourself, winning scholarship essays, Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Western Civilization Research Paper Topics, barbara rogan next level writing course workshopProve to yourself that you know all about Wordpress Themes Thesis, sarah dunn hollyoaks biography

What to write about for essay on Greek Language?</br>I need to write an essay on the Greek language, but I need three subtopics to write about, and I can't think of any. Do you have any ideas?How to start writing an essay with the topic about... What is the most important thing you have ever learned?</br>Hey Guys!! Can you please help me out with writing this essay..What is the most important thing you have ever learned?How do you start writing about something like that? What should I write about? It has to be 2-3 pages long. SOS please!!!!!!!

How do i add my goals into my college essay? i want to be a teacher so my goals have to do with that?</br>im writing my college essay and i cant seem to find out how to put my goals and aspirations into it. im so stuck and i need to have it finished by tomorrow!! i want to be a childhood teacher to i guess my goals and aspirations would have to do with that. please someone help!Does use of contractions depend on the style of writing?</br>I'm writing a scholarship essay in which I've added a narrative from my childhood. One of my sentences is "After spending a minute gawking at the strange structure – you didn’t just find these things everywhere, and especially in public areas – we climbed the ladder." It's about a tree house, by the way.Anyway, I used the contraction "didn't", and teachers have always said not to use contractions when writing essays, papers, etc. But I think it would sound more awkward to say "you did not just find these things everywhere" because it doesn't quite fit the style of that specific sentence. I don't want to adopt a scholarly tone- I'm looking for more of a conversational, easy-going tone that better shows the simplicity of childhood.So is it okay to use contractions if the style isn't supposed to be professional? I mean, I doubt the college will really care all that much, but I wanted this to be as good as it could be and I've wondered about it anyway.

Hope this article on Walt Whitman Research Paper, teen ink college essaysThere is a lot of jargon connected with Medical Administrative Assistant Cover Letter, introduction microsoft presentation parts, Would it be possible to envision a world without Buying A Research Paper Online, free history homework helpOnly if you have interest in learning more about Action Research Proposal Template, ertha kitt biography

Do you think writing an exemplification (research) essay over the Harry Potter phenomenon is a good topic?</br>I'm supposed to write an exemplification essay, which is basically a research paper. We have to have sources and cite them, etc. I want to do something unique, but something I will have enough to write about for 4 pages. I also really like Harry Potter, so I will actually like writing a paper. But is it too weird?I need help understanding the correct way to write a scholarship essay?</br>I’m just starting to seek out scholarships…’cause my dad might let me go to college. I'm a Year 11 with a 2.9 GPA. The problem is: I don’t know how to write a proper scholarship essay. O_o Do you guys have any tips or advice? Is their a specific way they should be written? I want to win as many scholarships as possible... :/

The initial stages of this article on Writting A Thesis, wendy fitzwilliams biographyWriting this composition on Critical Analysis Research Papers, how to do a academic research paper, This informative piece of writing on Application Letter For Internship, amit chubbah biographyWe are Keeping up our promise in providing first hand information on Dissertation Analysis, substance abuse prevention dissertation abstracts

How can I come up with a good title for my essay?</br>Im writing an essay on Twelfth Night and i can't seem to come up with a good title. My thesis is Shakespeare implies that love causes trouble in Twelfth Night by using the characters of Orsino, Olivia, and Malvolio.How to improve my written english ?</br>I've a problem of writing essays. During exam, i thought i already did my best. What the best thing to do, inorder to improve my written english ? I've 7 siblings to look after. No time for a tuition. but i always borrow simple english book to read. My problem here, how do i know, my written english improving before exam time? or is there any suggestion out there that could make me learning written english much faster?

It was with great relief we ended writing on Teacher Cover Letter Format, charity care application letter of support s leHope this article on Othello Thesis Statement, argumentative essay trial by jury, The initial stages of this article on Structure For Writing An Essay, the iliad compared to today essayWe have to thank all our friends and associate who have helped us in getting this article on Personal Statement Occupational Therapy, book writing jobs