Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stosh-1

Blackhawks Tavern In My Basement

95 posts in this topic

Well, sorta. The bar is yet to be built, but figured I'd share my cave as I've been waiting a long time to enjoy hockey from here. Bought a new home last May and the basement is mine, she gets the rest. The bar will be built between the posts where the red love seat it now. I've got quite a bit more Hawks stuff to hang, but am saving it till I see how much room I have after the bar goes in. I collect memorabilia from all sports, but the section posted below is 95% Blackhawks. The remainder of the basement holds the rest.

Anyway, when I'm not at the UC this season, I'll be parked on the couch in my "Tavern".

DSC_0963.jpg?t=1358616023

DSC_0742.jpg?t=1355274193

DSC_0743.jpg?t=1355274206

Stosh,

It is awesome!!

Really like the cabinet with the bobbleheads. Your Stanley Cup montage with the tix + pix is great too. Wonderful job.

Looks awesome! let us know when you want to host mod night smile.gif

I'll fly in for this!!

Room looks great I'll have to show the wife these pictures, more leverage to do mine like this.

This is like something out of a movie or sitcom man. These rooms actually exist? :P

Awesome man!! Truly amazing.

Thanks folks. It's still a work in progress, but it was definitely nice to finally watch a game down there.

BIB, that Final program in the 2nd to last pic is the one I got from you.

Thanks folks. It's still a work in progress, but it was definitely nice to finally watch a game down there.

I thought I recognized the crease and mustard stain on it!

Wow!! STILL a work in progress?,,,,, Stosh I gotta say... AS IS from your pics its absolutely amazing! Awesome place man!!

Stosh - simply amazing! I'm working on my basement too. When I get it filled up a little more I'll post some pics.

As Peter Griffin would say, "That's freakin' sweet!" Very nice collection and barroom.

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments.

Awesome room Stosh!!!!! Great to see more people with Blackhawk rooms.

P.S No tavern or bar is complete until the Jack Daniels has been added. :D

You must have a husband eh guy. Girls are better.

Lol. Thanks for your help confirming that most Canuck fans are truly the most pathetic, ignorant, lonely, jealous, pieces of human trash that exist.

Even the attempted insults from these scum bags are an embarrassment.

Lol. Thanks for your help confirming that most Canuck fans are truly the most pathetic, ignorant, lonely, jealous, pieces of human trash that exist.

Even the attempted insults from these scum bags are an embarrassment.

Very nice room -- and some very cool memorabilia.

On the other hand, I disagree about the ability of Canucks fans to insult. That was only one Canucks fan... and a bad example at that.

I can throw down -- we did a whole thread in which I graded (and I dare say suggested improvements upon) insults posted arising from the downtown Vancouver bear riding a garbage truck... You guys are my friends, so I don't pull out the acerbic Nuck very often here, except in respect of the trolls....

Regards

N.

P.S. The basketball stuff should have its own room.... like in the garage or something. ;)

Very nice room -- and some very cool memorabilia.

On the other hand, I disagree about the ability of Canucks fans to insult. That was only one Canucks fan... and a bad example at that.

I can throw down -- we did a whole thread in which I graded (and I dare say suggested improvements upon) insults posted arising from the downtown Vancouver bear riding a garbage truck... You guys are my friends, so I don't pull out the acerbic Nuck very often here, except in respect of the trolls....

Regards

N.

P.S. The basketball stuff should have its own room.... like in the garage or something. ;)

Hey now, I said "most".

I'm not a fan of today's NBA either, but the jerseys on the wall are Jordan, Pippen, Rodman and Rose. Though Rose plays now, he doesn't fit the mold of many that play today. Good kid, stays out of trouble, and when he's not hurt, a hell of a player.