Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NextDynasty

Redden And Gomez To Be Bought Out Now

40 posts in this topic

Wasn't Holik making something like 9 mil a year or something completely ridiculous like that?

Anyways, as for Gomez, I wouldn't be against the Hawks signing him to a one year / one mil contract. I wouldn't go up to 2 mil though. No sense in hurting Stan's ability to get someone at the trade deadline if and when we find out that Gomez isn't the 2nd line center we're looking for.

I mean, I'm sure Stan will be wheeling and dealing like he always is when deadline time comes.

As for JJ, I'm fairly convinced that if he has the Hawks talking to Gomez' agent, that Gomez will be going anywhere but Chicago. I'm trying to remember the last time one of his rumors actually came to fruition. I know the Hawks were in talks for Brodeur and Parise, but beyond that?

Money should not be an issue if the Canadiens want to re-sign Subban now that Gomez Addams is buried.

There is no burying in the new CBA. Even with a buy out, his money is still on the hook the season. The buyout would count for next season.

I respect the play of both guys, but we don't need them. We've got enough young players that deserve some time to prove themselves (Saad, Kruger, Shaw, even Frolik) and getting these guys only takes away from our development for what is essentially a plug.

Now, if they were goalies...

waiver claims so far...

CLAIMS

Jan 14

NYI Joe Finley

Jan 15

NSH Richard Clune

NYI Thomas Hickey

Jan 16

WPG Anthony Peluso

Jan 17

NYI Keith Aucoin

Jan 18

NYI Brian Strait

WPG James Wright

I see a pattern happening here...7 claims...4 by NYI, 2 by WPG, 1 by NSH...NHL-NHLPA did not address this...

FLA signed Alex Kovalev to a $1 million one year deal..hahaha...so Kovalev GOT A MILLION outta someone...brutal...

guys remember that Gauthier is now an advisor of the Hawks eh, Gomez maybe a Hawk soon enough...but I heard Vancity is pursuing him, closer to Alaska than Illinois I think

as per nhlsourcessay

*BREAKING* Looks like Scott Gomez is headed to the Pacific division..announcement shortly.

as per nhlsourcessay

*BREAKING* Looks like Scott Gomez is headed to the Pacific division..announcement shortly.

Nhlsourcessay isn't a legit source, so take with a big barrel of salt. No legit sources has anything to report regarding Gomez.

But what if be gets a lot of pressure in Chicago? And he's still not playing good? Ohhhh ya. It's only a one year deal.

But all those one year deals stop u from making a real deal. So like we've seen. U have to suffer for the remainder of the year. Got tossed out in the 1st round. And hope stan fixes her again next year!!!

But what if be gets a lot of pressure in Chicago? And he's still not playing good? Ohhhh ya. It's only a one year deal.

But all those one year deals stop u from making a real deal. So like we've seen. U have to suffer for the remainder of the year. Got tossed out in the 1st round. And hope stan fixes her again next year!!!

He will fix her again T......there's always players past their prime or who under perform that he can throw a 1 year contract at!

LOL. Ya that's the unfortunate part of Hockey. Every player in their twilight, will become a stan favourite!!!