Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NextDynasty

Blackhawks Fan Incentives?

Fan Incentives   126 members have voted

1. 1. What, if anything, do you expect the Hawks to offer to win back fan support?

• Discounted tickets
    • Discounted concessions
    • Discounted apparel and merchandise
    • More Fan/player interaction/signings
    • No rise in ticket prices for next season
    • Nothing whatsoever
    • Other(describe in comments)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

96 posts in this topic

All tix to Maple Leafs home opener will be given away FREE and STHs will be credited their cost. Now that's a nice thank you!

The Blackhawks promotion does not blow me away, nor am I disappointed with it. It is pretty much what I expected from Rocky, the class act that he is, and the always PR savvy McDunnough. Aside from the constant rise in ticket prices, the Hawks have treated their fans and STHs extremely well the last few years, IMO.

Tried to fill in the form for fan incentive giveaways and thier is no place to put in Province or Canada. So it looks like if your a 60 year Blackhawk fan and live in Canada your screwed...nice! What is the email of someone to complain about this and get it fixed?

For our Canadian Hawk Fans,

I called the Blackhawk ticket office and asked about the issue of not being able to participate in the giveaway. They said they are unable to include anyone outside of the US due to legal restrictions. However they will also be holding contests on social media, in particular Facebook and Twitter, that you would be eligible for.

forget the giveaways...you want to show your appreciation??? How about a TRUE 2nd line center & a TRUE top 4 physical Dman!!!

All tix to Maple Leafs home opener will be given away FREE and STHs will be credited their cost. Now that's a nice thank you!

The Blackhawks promotion does not blow me away, nor am I disappointed with it. It is pretty much what I expected from Rocky, the class act that he is, and the always PR savvy McDunnough. Aside from the constant rise in ticket prices, the Hawks have treated their fans and STHs extremely well the last few years, IMO.

autographs cost the team very little.

The leafs forgoing one whole night of box office reciepts is a much bigger gesture

Originally on that form, it did say only for IL, WI, IN, MI residents...it has since changed to 'void where prohibited'. Sorry to the out of market fans!

I'm sure they meant throughout the season, Murray. It wouldn't be the same as the fan salute stuff. They occassionally do have contests and giveaways.

How about negotiating a CBA in season and promise to never lock out the players again!

How about negotiating a CBA in season and promise to never lock out the players again!

And give cdn fans chances at stuff now!!

And give cdn fans chances at stuff now!!

most contests are for us fans only. and typically only for fans living in the states closest to the market.

I know it's not Canada, but today's winners included one from Alaska.

Jersey will be up for sale on ebay next week :)

I've yet to see anything on twitter about out of market fans.

It's open to every state that is legally possible. Check official rules.

No Canada, because other countries simply are not possible.

We give away stuff constantly throughout the season via Facebook and Twitter... even to Canadians.

Thanks