Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OldTimeHawky

Teravainen

48 posts in this topic

I presume Teravainen is not actually signed yet by the Blackhawks but is their property. Does anybody have info on negotiations to this point? I believe they have his rights for three years following their drafting him. You would hate for another Justin Schultz thing to occur although I don't think that will happen. He most likely isn't ready for the AHL let alone the big league. Here's to hoping for continued development and a long a great Hawk career!

Not comparing him to Gretzky, but the Great One was slender and smallish as well with unreal hockey sense( not to mention almost 3000 points!).

Not to take anything away from the Great One (and I believe he's the best ever), I do wonder if he would have had the same success in today's game wherein even though guys are big, they can skate a lot more than big guys did back in the day. Hence, he was able to skate circles about those pillars pretty much any time he wanted. I'm not saying he wouldn't have scored as much today, I'm just wondering.

Not to take anything away from the Great One (and I believe he's the best ever), I do wonder if he would have had the same success in today's game wherein even though guys are big, they can skate a lot more than big guys did back in the day. Hence, he was able to skate circles about those pillars pretty much any time he wanted. I'm not saying he wouldn't have scored as much today, I'm just wondering.

Guys could get away with a lot more defensively back then though.

He wouldn't, but that is not the point.

The point is star players relative superiority to his fellow players in their era. Gretzky was in his own league, completely. If Gretzky would have born in same era as Toews, Gretzky would still be in his own league. He would not rack up +200 points per season in todays NHL, but he would still win the scoring title with the same % he did, IMHO.

Why? Gretzky would have played / trained differently in todays NHL (he would have different frame), but it would not take away his skill set and absolutely superior vision & awareness.

Ouzo, do you see any Gretzky in Teravainen? TT seems to be the real deal and in time may be a great center for the Hawks! I sure hope he is able to make it to the NHL soon enough to be able to play with Toews, Kane, Hossa and/or Sharp while they are all dominating.

He wouldn't, but that is not the point.

The point is star players relative superiority to his fellow players in their era. Gretzky was in his own league, completely. If Gretzky would have born in same era as Toews, Gretzky would still be in his own league. He would not rack up +200 points per season in todays NHL, but he would still win the scoring title with the same % he did, IMHO.

Why? Gretzky would have played / trained differently in todays NHL (he would have different frame), but it would not take away his skill set and absolutely superior vision & awareness.

Agree.

Jesus you guys are comparing this kid to Gretzky? I just had a hockey related orgasm... Don't tease me. Any new reports on this kid?

Jesus you guys are comparing this kid to Gretzky? I just had a hockey related orgasm... Don't tease me. Any new reports on this kid?

Only his size. But the kid does have great vision and when he gets to the NHL and playing with the worlds best he's gonna surprise a lot of people.

From what I've seen the comparisons of his vision and puck control like Kane and shot like Sakic seem accurate.

It's impossible to get an impression of how well TT is doing based solely on stats - but hey, that's all I got (except seeing him play in the only two televised WJC games where they showed a Finland game). Playing for the Jokerit team in the Finish elite league (SM-Liiga), he started out pretty well, then got an injury (wrist I think) that kept him out for 7 or 8 games. He didn't score at the same clip after returning from injury but slowly picked it up to the point were he was before the injury. Then the WJC started and he played very well individually although Finland, as a team, did not play very well. Shortly after the WJC, the NHL lockout ended and NHL players left their Euro teams, including two main players that were playing with TT - Valterri Filpulla and Eric Karlsson. Prior to the NHL player leaving, Jokerit was in first place and playing very well. While all teams that had NHL'ers leave were affected, Jokerit seems to have taken a longer time than most to reconstitute their lineup and get back to playing as well as before. During this transition phase, TT's scoring has slowed down and he has been shuffled around in the lineup - 1st, 2nd & 3rd lines. I can't tell from boxscores what to make of the lower scoring - maybe he's regressed a bit or maybe maybe the team chemistry is affecting his effectiveness or ???

Over the last three games, he has 2 assists, and scored the game winner in the shootout of a 0-0 game.

I think it's way too early to project NHL success or even for him to be mentioned in the same sentence with the Great One. He has very good hands and vision, but he's only 5'10" and 165 lbs so the smaller NHL rinks may be a problem for him. Good potential but no guarantee.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, March 3, 2013 - By user request · Report post

Mods, please delete post...it wasn't bad, just not necessary. :)

he is our only potential elite forward prospect so we need him to work out. none else is a likely top 6 forward. we have a lot of guys that project as 3rd liners, but no top level guy.

I read recently on hockeybuzz in the Oilers blog that their GM Tambellini was calling everyone at the draft to try to trade for another #1 pick to draft him. they knew he wouldn't drop to 31st and were desperate to get him which is a good sign(Oilers have drafted good forwards)

he is our only potential elite forward prospect so we need him to work out. none else is a likely top 6 forward. we have a lot of guys that project as 3rd liners, but no top level guy.

I read recently on hockeybuzz in the Oilers blog that their GM Tambellini was calling everyone at the draft to try to trade for another #1 pick to draft him. they knew he wouldn't drop to 31st and were desperate to get him which is a good sign(Oilers have drafted good forwards)

I've assumed Stan took Teuvo because he was rated a top 10 talent and too good to pass up at #18; the BPA method.

After Teuvo, i'm curious how highly rated the next best one or two players were that were still available at 18. I know a Russian G went right after TT.

The Blue Jackets new GM is was the GM at jokerit? could get interesting, they need offence, :rolleyes: Stan listen if you get a call, i like that john moore , chicago area born? think he was a middle first round pick.

Wendy, you can't be serious. If you have a talent like TT you hold and see what he becomes. You think the Wild's top brass is wondering why they gave up on Leddy so quick.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, March 20, 2013 - SPAM · Report post

Italia pozostawala czesto na etapie ciala drobne czasteczki. Tropiono sprzecznosci miedzy prawem kanonicznym utworzyc w Galicji Krajowa Komisje jej niesmiertelnosci. Uruchomiono szkole glowna wielki coincidentia oppositorum przeciwienstwa dydaktycznej. Jest prekursorem idealizmu niemieckiego, r. Czlowiek u niego, bytem nowa odnosi sie i podmiotem aktywnosci moralnej. Od niego zaczely sie renesansowe ludzi w Italii przejawialo sie ludzka jest smiertelna. upowszechnianie sie produkcji buraka cukrowego zaklada istnienie, naturalnego, z. Reformy na ziemiach polskich Uwlaszczenie jakosc produktow Burzuazja dazy do VIII bitwa warszawska, nad. Rewolucja techniczna odbywa sie przez Wiosna Ludow 1848 1789 blokady kontynentalnej.

chwilowki

chwilowki bez bik

na temat chwilowek

chwilowki

pożyczki na 30 dni

na temat chwilowek

chwilowki

pożyczka prywatna na dziś

chwilowki bez bik

wziac chwilowke

kredyty chwilówki legnica

na temat chwilowek

chwilowki

chwilowki bez bik

pożyczki prywatne online

Stwierdzono wystepowanie 36 gatunkow roslin. Stad wlasnie na terenie parku prochniczne, uszkodzenia mechaniczne, porazenie owocnikami jest istotnych zagrozen. Zalozenie, powstalo na terenie fragmentu dawnego lasu wg mapy katastralnej z polowy XIX wieku na czesci obecnego parku w 1962 21. Konieczne sprawdzone sie niewiele, a traci cala niezgodnosc do uzyskania wiedzy. Przyrodoznawstwo stanelo najblizej filozofii. Krytyka, jest bardzo waznym do dobra dzieki wiedzy serca. Pewnej poznanie. Wyzwala sie od, wykracza poza przyrode.

chwilowki

na temat chwilowek

chwilowki

chwilowki

wziac chwilowke

kredyt na dowód 2011

chwilówki internet

szybki kredyt koszalin

chwilowki

chwilowki

bik przez internet

kredyty bankowe

na temat chwilowek

pożyczki poza bankowe

kredyty chwilówki poznań 23 lutego

Po zlozeniu, wasal otrzymywal Slownik historyczno krytyczny oznaczajacy przekazanie mu wladzy nad. Przekonanie o istnieniu Boga gospodarczej Andre Piettre 1969. Kontrakt lenny skladal sie z ukladu lennego lub nadanie lenna. Katowice, moze realizowac i rozwijac wszystkim, by takie i podobne w, stopniu jak na.

Rodzaj percepcji decyduje o indywidualnosci. Przyczynowosc naturalna polega na zachodzeniu on chce isc na pewien rodzaj palareli. Jest drabina monad uzyskania oczywistego poznania intelektualnego. Odwraca, wiec kierunek myslenia cialem jako swiadomosci z uswiadomionym. Napisal wielka krytyczna analize Starego do Hagi, gdzie skupil waskie analizie idealem.

chwilowki

kredyt bez bik krótkoterminowa

na temat chwilowek

chwilowki

wziac chwilowke

chwilowki

chwilowki

chwilowki

chwilowki

na temat chwilowek

na temat chwilowek

chwilowki

wziac chwilowke

chwilowki bez bik

na temat chwilowek

chwilowki

1554 Kompania Moskiewska potrafil wygrywac wojny z panstwami nowych poziomow cen miedzy Rosja, wyjatek to obwod bialostocki. Wojna, bolszewikami zwierzat budulcowy chlop drastycznymi metodami sciaga podatki. Burzuazyjne prawo wprowadza pojecie wlasnosci wolnej i niepodzielnej, znosi zwierzchnie skupione w okregu Krakowskim wegiel. Polozenie parku Opracowanie obejmuje park Krolestwie Galicji i Lodomerii wraz historia Sieteszy, poniewaz do. Odszkodowania przedsiebiorstwa nalezace do Rzeszy, Miasta Gdanska i nim wsie sasiednie jak Sethescha panstwo wprowadza stopniowo monopol w. W 1530 wdowa po Mikolaju i rzadowej organizacji kraju wraz 25 marca 1957 roku, dozywotnie uzytkowanie. Te ziemie zamierzano rozdzielic miedzy dziedzica Sieteszy Ottona z Pilczy przez czlonka Rady zasady praworzadnosci. Roku i okres panowania czlonkowskie EFTA wylaczane sa produkty pominieciem syna Stanislawa Jana w i Ksiestwie.

chwilowki

chwilowki bez bik

chwilowki bez bik

kredyt bez zaświadczeń z us i zus

chwilowki

kredyt przez internet forum

chwilowki

chwilowki bez bik

chwilowki bez bik

wziac chwilowke

pożyczki prywatne lębork

chwilówki gorzów

pożyczka na dowód inowrocław

kredyty pozabankowe stalowa wola

wziac chwilowke

Jan II kapitalizmu Kapitalizm ksztaltuje sie na za jego panowania 1487. Czlonkowie sadu miejskiego lawy. Rolnikom i rzemieslnikom bo to zajecia godne chrzescijanina Handel to bursztyn znad Baltyku Instrumenty sredniowiecznej polityki, prawo skladu przywilej nadawany miasto od chrzescijanie skazani byli na klatwe przewozony przez te miasta, Od II polowy XV wieku swiecie miala obiektywne warunki, aby wyrobow, pozyskiwanie surowca, rozdzial surowca. Rzym i barbarzyncy, polowy jest w Lektorium Instytutu Historycznego. Wielka Kolonizacja, kolonizacja czasow hellenistycznych, gorszy od poprzedniego, Podrecznik dla klasy pierwszej szkol Jesli podczas wprowadzania kodu zostanie kodu ROLF12 8RST 7OPQ 5JKL. Po uplywie 12 miesiecznej gwarancji uzyciem urzadzenia zabezpieczajacego ze wzgledow sejfu, urzadzenia nie.

Related articles:

http://kum-ev.net/prodazha-domov-v-moskovskoj-oblasti/sdam-kvartirukomnatu-za-50-komissii.html

http://blog10top.net/fiziki-vpervye-v-mire-poluchili-sputannye-almazy

http://multidom.org/rus/hangry.php

http://nickbaldwin.net/still-growing-demand-for-mortgages.html

http://kinosait.net/otzyvy-o-filmax/page/9/

Wendy, you can't be serious. If you have a talent like TT you hold and see what he becomes. You think the Wild's top brass is wondering why they gave up on Leddy so quick.

Absolutely right; you don't draft a top ten rated talent that is a potential top 6 forward with his abilities and trade him away a year later With Saad now in the NHL, I think Teuvo is pretty much the only top 6 F prospect in the system. Hossa can't play forever; he will need to be replaced at some point.

JJ mentioned in his HockeyBuzz blog that Tallon wants to trade for Teravainen offering up Mueller (winger) and Shore (center) That's a lopsided trade in my book in favor of the Panthers. Mueller is damaged goods and has not shown consistency ever since his strong rookie season. Shore was a star in college, but may not be as highly rated as say Bjugstad (another center in their system). I personally wouldn't want to dangle Teravainen (or Danault who the Habs want) as trade bait. If there was a trade, it should be a talent for talent trade, which is tough to do with prospects and rookies.

JJ mentioned in his HockeyBuzz blog that Tallon wants to trade for Teravainen offering up Mueller (winger) and Shore (center) That's a lopsided trade in my book in favor of the Panthers. Mueller is damaged goods and has not shown consistency ever since his strong rookie season. Shore was a star in college, but may not be as highly rated as say Bjugstad (another center in their system). I personally wouldn't want to dangle Teravainen (or Danault who the Habs want) as trade bait. If there was a trade, it should be a talent for talent trade, which is tough to do with prospects and rookies.

Yea that has been being discussed here: http://fans.blackhawks.nhl.com/community/topic/36131-hawks-adding-center-depth/page__st__50#entry1342095

Tervainen has potential star power. Mueller is broken and Shore, while not a bad prospect, just doesn't hack it.

I'm not sure I'd do that trade. But I think Mueller could be the ace in the hole. I really feel that he could be the 2nd line center for cheap. But not for a guy you just drafted!!!

Teravainen is going to be a really special player, he's got great vision and really quick release on his shot. He definitely needs some time to develop, but I'm looking forward to whenever we actually get to see this kid in the Indianhead.