Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smokinmedic1

All Players Need To Take A Stand! Time For A Vote!

The Fans Opinion    36 members have voted

1. 1. The players should have an anonymous vote on the league's latest offer and let majority rule.

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know, don't car anymore, cancel the season!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Perhaps the silly notion that most players aren't with Fehr can now go away, along with the equally silly notion that a small group of players controls the players association.

It was a dumb thought to begin with, and seems even dumber now.

First off, I don't know if it was ballot, probably not, every vote was signed by player's name, so this result was expected. By such 'public' voting players didn't have any new chance to disagree with Union as they have before.

Anyway, it means that players don't believe that Fehr and PA are able to make a deal with owners and sign new CBA/save this season .... 'What we have now doesn't look for me like a big success for Fehr ... ups, I mean for players .... They already lost hundreds of millions and there is no guarantee, they could get it back, I say no chance ... Lemmings.

First off, I don't know if it was ballot, probably not, every vote was signed by player's name, so this result was expected. By such 'public' voting players didn't have any new chance to disagree with Union as they have before.

Anyway, it means that players don't believe that Fehr and PA are able to make a deal with owners and sign new CBA/save this season .... 'What we have now doesn't look for me like a big success for Fehr ... ups, I mean for players .... They already lost hundreds of millions and there is no guarantee, they could get it back, I say no chance ... Lemmings.

The players are dumb oafs...And unified