The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaffy

Is David Toews Going To Make The Hawks Line Up ?

Don't know much about him , and kind of forgot Chicago has his rights - just wondering if anyone knows more about him and if he has a chance of making the eam

Don't know much about him , and kind of forgot Chicago has his rights - just wondering if anyone knows more about him and if he has a chance of making the eam

I know there is no "I" in team but I always thought there was a "T" :P

I know we want him to make it because he is the Captain's bro... but it will never happen.

Where is David Toews this season?

He's not listed on the roster for "In The System" and he isn't shown in the Stats for 'Prospects in the System'.

I've been curious why the Hawks traded for him, since they didn't give up much. Was it just for minor league depth?

Speaking of younger brothers, Viktor Stalberg has a younger brother Sebastian in the Sharks system and he's one of their top prospects (at least according to Hockey News).

Speaking of younger brothers, Viktor Stalberg has a younger brother Sebastian in the Sharks system and he's one of their top prospects (at least according to Hockey News).

This is one of the reasons I expect Viktor to end up in San Jose next season, that and the fact that Wilson likes our players. Sabastien signed a a free agent a year (or so) ago and it was a decent signing too.

This is one of the reasons I expect Viktor to end up in San Jose next season, that and the fact that Wilson likes our players. Sabastien signed a a free agent a year (or so) ago and it was a decent signing too.

Stalberg, Bickell and Hutton will only be UFA's if the NHLPA doesn't change the NHLs mind on increasing the age from 26 to 28...I'd like to see them remain RFAs rather than UFAs'

Where is David Toews this season?

He's not listed on the roster for "In The System" and he isn't shown in the Stats for 'Prospects in the System'.

I've been curious why the Hawks traded for him, since they didn't give up much. Was it just for minor league depth?

Dont think the Hawks own his rights anymore. When they traded for him, he had 1 year left on his contract, which expired at the end of last season.

This year, he is playing in the ECHL on a one-year deal he signed in September with the Bakersfield Condors.