Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crazyhawk

Beach Get's Ahl Player Of The Week

10 posts in this topic

No one's posted this yet so I thought I would.

I for one am very encouraged by this news as the Hawks could use a scoring sh** disturber on the team.

We've been waiting a long time for this young man's development and not that he has arrived .. it's just that this is encouraging news.

Beach Toews Kane ... that's what I am looking forward to seeing one day for Line 1.

I for one am very encouraged by this news as the Hawks could use a scoring sh** disturber on the team.

We've been waiting a long time for this young man's development and not that he has arrived .. it's just that this is encouraging news.

Beach Toews Kane ... that's what I am looking forward to seeing one day for Line 1.

Actually, it's already been mentioned

here

and here

Actually, it's already been mentioned

here

and here

Thanks Princess.

I had just looked for new topics .. at any rate still great news!

I was thinking beach might be a better fit on the 2nd line - Beach/Kane/Hossa.

I was thinking beach might be a better fit on the 2nd line - Beach/Kane/Hossa.

That's a nice sounding line too. I think having a guy like Beach on the same line as Kane could be a good thing.

I listen to some of the Beach interview after he received the player of the week award. I think he put it best when he said it was "just one week".

He goes from bust to being placed on the first or second line based on two games. If he can play a hard nosed clean game and spend time in front of the opponents net with his shot he will get his points.

I thought it was hilarious. Here he is suspended, but receiving the award on ice.

Mama Beach must be so proud, to have both of her sons suspended on the same night, only to have them return just in time for the first professional game in which they will play each other on Wednesday.