Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cclub

A Few Pics Of My Pizzeria's Memorabilia

15 posts in this topic

We are devoted Hawk fans at my pizzeria. Some game used sticks, artwork, pics, etc.

Here are a few pics from the lobby. The pics are not the best quality, but I wanted to share them.

post-187709-046947900 1335999805_thumb.jpg

post-187709-041203100 1335999765_thumb.jpg

post-187709-068112600 1335999786_thumb.jpg

We are devoted Hawk fans at my pizzeria. Some game used sticks, artwork, pics, etc.

Here are a few pics from the lobby. The pics are not the best quality, but I wanted to share them.

nice, now i really want to go to your pizzaria.

I don't know about 25% off, but if you stop by, I will give you a slice and a drink.

Wonder if a hawks head pizza will cook correctly. Olives for the eyes shredded garlic infused carrots Red yellow bell peppers for the feathers

Nice look, bud. Very cool!! Post the location if you are in the US, and we'll drop by for a pie. Good luck!! Thanks for posting:)

Our pizzeria is called "Pete's-A-Pie" located at Devon Ave. + Tonne Rd. in Elk Grove Village.

We have a Facebook page with photo's of the shop and our products.

Facebook = Pete's-A-Pie (Poppie's)

Took over the business here six months ago and changed it up. Serious about turning out great pizza and great service.

We had a Blackhawk ticket giveaway contest last winter and will do it again for the upcoming year.

All Forum members are always welcome to come visit.

Draft of free agent signing day Party/pizza buffet for board members.....Nah you would lose money,we would eat you out of stock lol....

post-187709-0-91092500-1360110120_thumb.jpgI wanted to add a picture of this awesome Hawks cake that a dear customer of ours made for us. She just started a business called "Keetycakes" you can find some of her work on Facebook.

post-187709-0-91092500-1360110120_thumb.jpgI wanted to add a picture of this awesome Hawks cake that a dear customer of ours made for us. She just started a business called "Keetycakes" you can find some of her work on Facebook.

That's an awesome cake. About a year in, how's the pizza business going?

That's an awesome cake. About a year in, how's the pizza business going?

The cake is pretty incredible. The tomahawk detail is spot on.

As far as the pizza biz, some months are better than others. We are keeping our heads above water though. I know that with the economy, money is tight for a lot of people.

Lots of hours, but also lots of fun.

The cake is pretty incredible. The tomahawk detail is spot on.

As far as the pizza biz, some months are better than others. We are keeping our heads above water though. I know that with the economy, money is tight for a lot of people.

Lots of hours, but also lots of fun.

I know that all too well! I owned one for 6 years in Glen Ellen. Sold it in 03 and did fairly well. But you are correct lots of time spent there!!