Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chirob

2012-13 Season Tkts Invoice Arrives

173 posts in this topic

Anyone know why you can't view your balance on the clicktix account?

Citizen, go to the drop down menu that says View all quick links and click on view/edit settings and you can get your balance from that screen.

Citizen, go to the drop down menu that says View all quick links and click on view/edit settings and you can get your balance from that screen.

I'm trying to find out my balance from the credit from all the cancelled games. It's not listed under the clicktix account.

I'm trying to find out my balance from the credit from all the cancelled games. It's not listed under the clicktix account.

I havn't heard anything about refunds or credits yet.

I'd love it if the blackhawks would refund STH for the money they owe us + 2%.

I don't understand how hard it really is for them to do that?

Today marks exactly four weeks since I received an email from my ticket rep confirming I would get a refund (on my credit card) for the 17 canceled regular season games. This is ridiculous. I know there was a post on another topic saying they were told it would take a month to get us our money refunded, but there is no excuse for this.

I agree...this isn't rocket science, they know how many games they need to refund, what the source was...what the amount they have to pay...its annoying really

I got my refund posted to my credit card with interest on WED 2/13, so they are slowly but surely sending the refunds.

Good to know cuphead.

I check my Discover online postings at least 2x a day.

I'll post here when they finally get around to me.

If you are having your credits applied directly to your CBH account, look for them to appear on the playoff ticket invoice.

You'll have those in 2-3 weeks.

Playoff tickets already lol. Since September i have shelled out about $15,000.00 on my Golden because he had bone cancer and had to have his limb amputated. My income tax refund can't come soon enough!

Well, my refund finally showed up on my Discover online within the last 12 hours. In addition to the $2176 (2, 300-green for 17 dates), I received $14.30 interest. For a total of $2190.30.

Off topic, but has anyone used the $100.00 ticket voucher and is there an expiration?

You can use the voucher all season.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, March 2, 2013 - SPAM · Report post

Focus on shoppers could have ready no cost clothing dryer pubs this week soon after coupon codes and refunds, let alone super-cheap rates upon commercial dog food, litter, soil chicken, and lots far more. The best deals within the Goal ad 2/20 -- 2/26/11 are generally mentioned in detail under. Clarisonic Mia Reviews Clarisonic vsExercise to Strengthen Your own HeartSince your current coronary heart is really a muscle tissue, it should be used or it may weaken. A new heart exercise routine repeatedly a week will help ensure that it stays pumping successfully. Correct training also can negate obesity, which could pressure and weaken your entire circulatory method minimizing all round blood flow. Pilates can be a low-impact physical exercise that can stretch your muscle tissues along with show you respiration tactics that can increase blood flow. Because selected exercises might be harmful to folks along with root medical issues, you need to speak to your medical doctor prior to starting virtually any workouts.Clarisonic Mia Reviews clarisonic good for acne

Off topic, but has anyone used the $100.00 ticket voucher and is there an expiration?

expires 6/28/13. can be used at the UC or at the team store on michigan ave.

btw, I have the 9 game plan, and opted to have my lockout money held in my account. they refunded me anyway, even though i'd prefer to have a war chest for next season.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, May 31, 2013 - Bumping to increase post count to 35 · Report post

He'll no