The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canadian-hawks-fan-16

Authentic Jerseys

Thanks for the input guys! I figure the Hawks Store has them but they're probably close to $200, so I'll definitely check out ice jerseys and RCS and take it from there.

Thanks for the input guys! I figure the Hawks Store has them but they're probably close to $200, so I'll definitely check out ice jerseys and RCS and take it from there.

if by close to you mean more than, you are probably right.

Hi I've gone through the whole thread, and have a question myself about a jersey I'm looking to buy. I can't make out the number on the tag, and was wondering if anyone could shed some light if this jersey is authentic, and if its Edge or Premium, thank you.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/hamilton/chicago-blackhawks-jersey-hull-9/1060721594

Hi I've gone through the whole thread, and have a question myself about a jersey I'm looking to buy. I can't make out the number on the tag, and was wondering if anyone could shed some light if this jersey is authentic, and if its Edge or Premium, thank you.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/hamilton/chicago-blackhawks-jersey-hull-9/1060721594

Fake

Hideous, not even close.

While I'm not going to act like a pompous POS and call it hideous (some people would say that about the green jerseys), I will say it looks fake.  Now if you don't want to spend the crazy price for a legit one, you can find much cheaper fake ones out there than this one.

I don't get the arrogance of some people, if you don't wear fakes that is great. if someone else does, that's their prerogative. Let them wear their jersey and you wear yours, why be a ******?

While I'm not going to act like a pompous POS and call it hideous (some people would say that about the green jerseys), I will say it looks fake.  Now if you don't want to spend the crazy price for a legit one, you can find much cheaper fake ones out there than this one.

I don't get the arrogance of some people, if you don't wear fakes that is great. if someone else does, that's their prerogative. Let them wear their jersey and you wear yours, why be a ******?

I was letting the poster know that it's in no way authentic (which was the question). The indian head is even sewn terribly. Way to completely fly off the handle for no reason.

I'm Irish, it was a gift and I couldn't care less if you don't like it. But it's as authentic as the Hull jersey in question.

Posted · Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, June 12, 2015 -
Hidden by Biscuit_In_The_Basket, June 12, 2015 -

I would really like to see us start Darling in the net instead of Crawford.

It has appeared several times that Crawford has no idea where the puck is. A night off might do some good.

maybe bring in a new coach and dye the ice green as well.  All these ideas equate to a championship!

One more thing, way to completely go full hypocrite with your "pompous" "arrogant" "POS" reply to some guy in today's GDT thread.

I was letting the poster know that it's in no way authentic (which was the question). The indian head is even sewn terribly. Way to completely fly off the handle for no reason.

then why not say what you said here... "no it's not authentic".  

as for my post that you had to search another thread for (really? lol), that was a joke.  Your's was not a joke, it was an insult.

The green jerseys... I like them, I think they look kinda cool.  As I said, some people would say they are hideous, everyone has their own opinion.

as for my post that you had to search another thread for (really? lol), that was a joke. Your's was not a joke, it was an insult.

The green jerseys... I like them, I think they look kinda cool. As I said, some people would say they are hideous, everyone has their own opinion.

Who did I insult? The fake jersey?

"I'm sorry fake jersey."

And I didn't search for anything. Your condescending remarks are littered across this place.

I read her initial response to the original question... it was insulting to the user.  Don't believe me, look at the salute I received from the poster so I guess he felt the same way.  Enough said, I guess or are we going to keep arguing about something so trivial?.  

I read her initial response to the original question... it was insulting to the user.  Don't believe me, look at the salute I received from the poster so I guess he felt the same way.  Enough said, I guess or are we going to keep arguing about something so trivial?.

Your response to her:

While I'm not going to act like a pompous POS and call it hideous

Perhaps you were joking about the use of "pompous POS"...

This is my last response on this tiring matter.

her response was pompous and I called her on it.  She then said I say things in other threads and I said she was deflecting... what are you arguing?  lol this is awesome!

now I will leave you to try to ridicule me in a very rudimentary way...  and know I'm not replying as this is a waste of my time.

This is my last response on this tiring matter.

her response was pompous and I called her on it.  She then said I say things in other threads and I said she was deflecting... what are you arguing?  lol this is awesome!

now I will leave you to try to ridicule me in a very rudimentary way...  and know I'm not replying as this is a waste of my time.

You said her initial response to the poster was insulting. Please tell me how it was insulting and then please tell me how you were not just as bad.

Now I remember why you have 2 warning points....since you already said you will not respond to me. Have a nice break.

Hey guys, I'm hunting for an Authentic Blackhawks jersey that is cheap but at the same time is the real deal. Do you have any sites I could try out that are legit? :)

Hey guys, I'm hunting for an Authentic Blackhawks jersey that is cheap but at the same time is the real deal. Do you have any sites I could try out that are legit? :)

well, on the previous page there are a few sites listed. Good luck on finding one cheap unless rcs has em AND is having a sale. Best place for cheap ones is ebay, but be careful there.

as for my post that you had to search another thread for (really? lol), that was a joke.  Your's was not a joke, it was an insult.

The green jerseys... I like them, I think they look kinda cool.  As I said, some people would say they are hideous, everyone has their own opinion.

Because the jersey looks like elephant poop?

For $50 more you can get a lettered/numbered replica that's the real deal. 

There are deals on authentics when Reebok changes styles. I found some a couple years back for $150 blank at Total Hockey, then got them lettered and numbered at a place that sends them out to Triple Threat. 

I don't care what you wear, but if you're 2/3 of the way there, pony up and get the real thing. 

To each their own. 

Because the jersey looks like elephant poop?

For $50 more you can get a lettered/numbered replica that's the real deal. 

There are deals on authentics when Reebok changes styles. I found some a couple years back for $150 blank at Total Hockey, then got them lettered and numbered at a place that sends them out to Triple Threat. 

I don't care what you wear, but if you're 2/3 of the way there, pony up and get the real thing. 

To each their own. 

Actually, for $60.00 or so less they could just get that same jersey from the Chinese site the person selling it got it for.