Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lane72

Blackhawk Tatoos

127 posts in this topic

I want to get the Tomahawks on my left arm and maybe the four feathers somewhere else. Maybe on my calf...never been done before wink.gif

[quote name='Mikitas_Helmet wrote:

Nicklin3011']Getting your team tat is taking it to far IMO.

Too far?   Waste of a post, IMHO. smile.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif  I don't get Nicklin's sentiment at all.  People get tattoos for all kinds of reasons, so why not to show you're into your hockey team? 

[quote name='flahawkfan wrote:

Mikitas_Helmet wrote:

Too far?   Waste of a post, IMHO.
smile.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif  I don't get Nicklin's sentiment at all.  People get tattoos for all kinds of reasons, so why not to show you're into your hockey team? 

I like tattoos. 

So I have a tattoo of a tattoo. indifferent.gif

Getting your team tat is taking it to far IMO.

Boo.

There is no better way to show your love for your team.  If i weren't afraid of needles, I'd have one myself.

[quote name='klemmer35 wrote:

Boo.

There is no better way to show your love for your team.  If i weren't afraid of needles, I'd have one myself.

I am deathly afraid too, for so some damn reason.  But I still want mine.  I have a bunch picked out that I wanted to get before this summer.

Frank I think you would be better off getting a tattoo of the seating chart.  With all the Orange, Green, red seats..... it would be perfect for you.

ucseatingchart09.jpg

Oh and Klem it's not quite the same thing a a shot type of needle.  I also am extremely fearful of needles to the point I seize up and pass out when they get near me ( yes I am one of those people who have to virtually be strapped down to get blood drawn)  and I have 4 tattoos including one of the feathers replicating hockeyzeps.  Give it a shot you might come to realize they are an addiction.

[quote name='HawksFan83 wrote:

klemmer35 wrote:

Boo.

I am deathly afraid too, for so some damn reason.  But I still want mine.  I have a bunch picked out that I wanted to get before this summer.

I know what you're saying.   I've debated between Chief and the Rocket Dog.  Women come and go, but the love for a hockey team is forever.

I've been wanting to get a Hawks tattoo as well. Just haven't quite figured out where to put it yet. I don't think it's taking anything to far. If you like a team...you like a team.

Frank I think you would be better off getting a tattoo of the seating chart.  With all the Orange, Green, red seats..... it would be perfect for you.

Oh and Klem it's not quite the same thing a a shot type of needle.  I also am extremely fearful of needles to the point I seize up and pass out when they get near me ( yes I am one of those people who have to virtually be strapped down to get blood drawn)  and I have 4 tattoos including one of the feathers replicating hockeyzeps.  Give it a shot you might come to realize they are an addiction.
This is absolutely hilarious!!!  Just perfect and I can so see it.  The UC seating chart tattoo.  laugh.gif

Drew this for a stained glass but want to do a tattoo maybe with feathers that look more realistic                                                                                        image

[quote name='klemmer35 wrote:

HawksFan83 wrote:

klemmer35']

Boo.

I know what you're saying.   I've debated between Chief and the Rocket Dog.  Women come and go, but the love for a hockey team is forever.

Getting a tat is not as bad as you think feels more like they are just scratching the skin instead of piercing, then use St. Ives lotion with vitamin D afterword to keep it moist

[quote name=hockeyzep wrote:

hockeyzep]This is mine--1st pic nothe best 2nd one was taken in Mexico and I think shows it better

2505683724_e39bc3d9a8_m.jpg

3693633571_8ccb601131_m.jpg

That's by far the best Hawks-tat I've seen on the web!

myself, my father, and oldder brother are going to get the Indian head if the Hawks make it to the Stanley Cup this year. Im pretty sure im going to get mine regardless. My problem is just trying to decide where i went to get it.

I have a design I made as a T shirts a while back, I need to get the art work back from my buddy who did the sikscreening. When I get it back I'll post it here.As far as getting a tat of it, I have more important things to spend money on right now,like mortgage,car payment,etc... Ya know stoopid stuff like that,but when things turn around it will be imbedded into my skin for life!

myself, my father, and oldder brother are going to get the Indian head if the Hawks make it to the Stanley Cup this year. Im pretty sure im going to get mine regardless. My problem is just trying to decide where i went to get it.

How about chest?

I will buy a beer for a guy who tattoos whole Hawks red jersey on them, with indian head, shoulder patches and numbers + name.