The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mdwsta4

Your Jerseys Thread!

I've always wanted a Whaler's jersey. Well check what I found:

img0003kx3.jpg

But wait, it gets better:

img0005qj4.jpg

:D

that is the coolest jersey I have seen in a long time

Anyone have an interest in buying an authentic red Daze jersey Men's size 48. It is signed by Eric Daze, Ethan Moreau, Keith Magnuson, Chris Chelios, Pat Foley, and Jim Cummins. Let me know!

Anyone interested in trading a jersey for this one?

I am preferably looking for a black authentic edge..

Here are some of my better ones..... The latest addition being the Winter Classic Toews which is my first authentic! As you can see, some of them have been worn for pond hockey games.....lol

P3060225.jpg

P3060226.jpg

P3060227.jpg

P3060228.jpg

Here is my website: http://www.rockfordhockeyheritage.com/ if you go to http://www.rockfordhockeyheritage.com/blackhawks.asp you can see my Chicago Blackhawks game worn and game used collection. Being a goalie myself, I collect specifically goalies, unless something totally cool comes my way. The website is still a work in progress, but I follow hockey in Rockford and collect stuff from that area too... the Icehogs stuff will be posted soon.

As always, great collections posted. Thanks again to all those game worn collectors out there for the conversation and help finding other game used goalie gear.

Enjoy my Hawks collection::http://www.rockfordhockeyheritage.com/blackhawks.asp

More to come soon!

Where do you guys get your signed jerseys from? I'm in canada so its kinda hard to go events and get them signed, How good is ebay? is that stuff legit?

Post photos this way -

Copy the URL for your photo.

Come to message board and lick the little button above the text box that looks like a sun rising up over the mountains.

A box will pop up. Paste the URL into that box and click OK.

I have a problem I was hoping someone here might be able to help me solve. I have a jersey that I ordered from NHL.com. It has those plastic feeling numbers on it, and when I got it, the number on the back was somewhat wrinkled and bent. Most of the wrinkles have gotten out of the jersey, but the number on the back is still creased, even after washing it a few times. Does anyone know how to get rid of wrinkles/creases out of those numbers?

I have a problem I was hoping someone here might be able to help me solve. I have a jersey that I ordered from NHL.com. It has those plastic feeling numbers on it, and when I got it, the number on the back was somewhat wrinkled and bent. Most of the wrinkles have gotten out of the jersey, but the number on the back is still creased, even after washing it a few times. Does anyone know how to get rid of wrinkles/creases out of those numbers?

Have you tried using an iron? That may work.

Is it possible to wash autographed jerseys without the autographs fading?

Maybe if you have a really crappy washer that doesn't use water?

Here are some of my better ones..... The latest addition being the Winter Classic Toews which is my first authentic! As you can see, some of them have been worn for pond hockey games.....lol

P3060225.jpg

P3060226.jpg

P3060227.jpg

P3060228.jpg

That Toews one is a joke. That's not authentic. It probably costed you $75 and real authentics are $300-$400. I hate when people wear those too because they think they're authentic yet they look even worse then the official replicas for $180.

That Toews one is a joke. That's not authentic. It probably costed you $75 and real authentics are $300-$400. I hate when people wear those too because they think they're authentic yet they look even worse then the official replicas for $180.

:lol: