The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mdwsta4

Your Jerseys Thread!

Quesiton about hanging a jersey...

I just got two authentic jerseys: Havlat (Red) and Keith (White), and would like to hand them on my wall. However, I don't want to damage the material my putting them on a hook. I was thinking maybe just putting them on a hanger and putting that on the hook, but that looks a little lame.

I would frame them, but I wear them to the games, so I want them easily accessible.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

They sell some display cases that have hinges and you can take the jerseys out. It is essentially a nice hanger encased in glass....

pricey but would fit what you are looking for....

http://www.teamlogocases.com/product_info....roducts_id/1362[/post]

http://www.sportscasekings.com/nhl-hockey-...ase_p_1204.html

just a few ideas

Anyone have an interest in buying an authentic red Daze jersey Men's size 48. It is signed by Eric Daze, Ethan Moreau, Keith Magnuson, Chris Chelios, Pat Foley, and Jim Cummins. Let me know!

Bhawks, that's awesome! Where did you see him? I didn't stay around long enough to talk to any of the players.

We hit the ESPN zone for a drink and then took a chance that they would be getting on the bus which was just to the right of the main entrance.

My buddy was giving me crap that he didn't want to wait around to get players autographs like a 15 yr old. (not a Hawks fan)

We walk up to where the bus is and players are getting on, but there is a barricade, but as luck will have it Sharpie was standing at the barricade

just chillin. I walk up, say hey, he signs the jersey and we take off. My friend was AMAZED that it was like bing bang boom.

I also game Patrick one of the Winter Classic Panorama pics that I did. I am sure the game probably still stings, but eventually they will look back

at it as something cool.

We hit the ESPN zone for a drink and then took a chance that they would be getting on the bus which was just to the right of the main entrance.

My buddy was giving me crap that he didn't want to wait around to get players autographs like a 15 yr old. (not a Hawks fan)

We walk up to where the bus is and players are getting on, but there is a barricade, but as luck will have it Sharpie was standing at the barricade

just chillin. I walk up, say hey, he signs the jersey and we take off. My friend was AMAZED that it was like bing bang boom.

I also game Patrick one of the Winter Classic Panorama pics that I did. I am sure the game probably still stings, but eventually they will look back

at it as something cool.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I'm gonna have to get on the Anaheim boards and ask where the visiting team usually leaves, I'd like to get my Avalanche jersey signed on March 29th, the only other game I'm going to this year. :(

at it as something cool.

Crap. I was standing there with a few others but they kept pushing us further and further away. Finally a cop came over and said we had to leave. Too bad we didn't stick around longer. I think they were antsy because TSA was there checking everybody.

I need to buy stock in Triple Threat Sports! They have hooked me up with the following:

Home Red - Keith

Road White - Huet ( Yes, I am THAT guy wearing rocking the Huet jersey/hiding in the 100 level )

Alternate Black - Toews, Sharp, Versteeg

Winter Classic - Campbell

East All Star - Toews

I just read the thread with the link mentioning that the WC jersey will be the new alternate next season, only with tomohawks on the shoulders! Those will look GREAT! I am just bummed I bought the black Sharp and Versteeg recently.

Anyone interested in a BRAND NEW VERSTEEG, black jersey from TTS, PM me. It is an XL Reebok premier but seems to run slightly smaller than my red and white jerseys. Also, I have an XL old school, black CCM Calder jersey renamed to Toews from TTS that also no longer fits as the CCM jerseys ran smaller ( and shorter - I am 6'4" ). PM me either on either jersey.

I need to buy stock in Triple Threat Sports! They have hooked me up with the following:

Home Red - Keith

Road White - Huet ( Yes, I am THAT guy wearing rocking the Huet jersey/hiding in the 100 level )

Alternate Black - Toews, Sharp, Versteeg

Winter Classic - Campbell

East All Star - Toews

I just read the thread with the link mentioning that the WC jersey will be the new alternate next season, only with tomohawks on the shoulders! Those will look GREAT! I am just bummed I bought the black Sharp and Versteeg recently.

Anyone interested in a BRAND NEW VERSTEEG, black jersey from TTS, PM me. It is an XL Reebok premier but seems to run slightly smaller than my red and white jerseys. Also, I have an XL old school, black CCM Calder jersey renamed to Toews from TTS that also no longer fits as the CCM jerseys ran smaller ( and shorter - I am 6'4" ). PM me either on either jersey.

Haha, I'm with you there. I JUST bought a Black Kane a few weeks ago. Plus, I hit the XXL button instead of the XL, so now I got a dress as a jersey. :P

Haha, I'm with you there. I JUST bought a Black Kane a few weeks ago. Plus, I hit the XXL button instead of the XL, so now I got a dress as a jersey. :P

I would be happy to trade the XL Versteeg for your XXL Kane.

I've always wanted a Whaler's jersey. Well check what I found:

img0003kx3.jpg

But wait, it gets better:

img0005qj4.jpg

:D

That is SWEET!!! I love the Hawks memorabilia as well.....which reminds me to frame my WC tix before they get bent!

I like the cat on the left side of the picture! :D

And he digs hockey too! He'll play on the screen durring games, batting @ the players. He likes Burrish for some reason :huh:

And he digs hockey too! He'll play on the screen durring games, batting @ the players. He likes Burrish for some reason :huh:

That's pretty sweet! I was home for Christmas this year, and we were watching the Winter Classic, and all my cat did was lay next to me and watch the game. I wish he'd swat at the players..... :(

I only have 2 Hawks jerseys right now. I have a signed white Burish and a black one with no name on it. I also have 2 game worn Norfolk Burish jerseys(both signed). :D

I have so many other jerseys in my collection. My most recent addition is a Wisconsin Badgers 2008 Showcase/Showdown game worn jersey with #16 on it.

Teams I have that I can actually remember off the top of my head: Badgers, Penguins, Atlanta, Phoenix, Nashville, Madison Monsters, Madison Kodiaks, a couple USA jerseys, a couple Canada jerseys and at least 1 or 2 All-Star jerseys. I think I have about 46 or so jerseys total. :o